Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Going Overseas


I first heard this guy back around Christmas 2010 and from the outset loved everything about him. I started listening to "Sandcastle" and then "Hum Drum Town" and from there was totally hooked. I still have him on regular rotation in my Itunes, the dude is amazing to say the least. I saw him perform at the Majestic in Madison back in February I think and he totally killed it. He put on the concert without a DJ and still managed to keep everyone going the entire time. His latest mixtape, the Marvin Gaye inspired "I Want You" has a plethora of good songs, but lately I can't stop listening to this track "Hey Wonderful". I just saw the music video for the first time the other day and totally dig it. The hipster, 80's vibe is awesome. This video feels / looks like it could have been made 20 years ago, its so cool. Anyways, heres Theophilus London's video for his track "Hey Wonderful". Dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment